Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wow! My list of followers has grown. I am honored. Thank you, friends. I will try to keep you entertained.

This week all I can say is - I have the cutest and sweetest dogs, and on the eve of my leave, I can summarize my time in Colorado as letting go of old dogs and rebuilding my pack from scratch, with the reciprocal help of Safe Harbor.

And thanks to all who have voted or will vote for Sunny for Dog of the Week on adogspurpose.com. His specific link is http://bit.ly/duVXWF. He had 88 votes before I even told anyone he was on there - thank you strangers! Then with my promotion he went from 15th place up to 8th place overnight. My only regret is that he doesn't look very "sunny" in the photo - I should have used one of him smiling. But, alas, I hope to see him make it to #1 so that Safe Harbor will receive a donation in his honor.

Don't worry Miss Star, you will get your chance at a later date.

Go Sunny Go!







No comments:

Post a Comment