Sunday, April 25, 2010

We Love Them Anyway

What do these 2 pairs of shoes have in common?


Hint . . .



What they have in common is that Mom left them out while away at school. Mom is very happy that the goal was simply to remove the pull tabs on the backs of the shoes, and not to completely destroy the shoes.

I believe Miss Star was the culprit this time, but I also accused her in The Avocado Incident. However, I have since changed my mind about The Avocado Incident, and this is my official public apology to Miss Star - I am sorry, my little doll.

There is sufficient past evidence of Sunny being a counter surfer, including the loss of a half a slab of cooked salmon, earmarked for 3 days of yummy left-overs. Hearing a scuffle behind me this week, in the vicinity of another slab of salmon on the counter, and turning around in time to see that it was little Sunny Sunshine on the prowl, I decided that he probably also was the avocado culprit.

But, since Sunny is officially the Dog of the Week, he is officially forgiven for past sins, including eating my scholarship. More specifically, his knee ate my scholarship. Indirectly. By stealing the scholarship funds (and more!) to cover the cost of repairing the second knee. But it was the sad picture of him with his monkey after the operation that garnered him the 240+ votes, resulting in an unchallenged stake as Dog of the Week for adogspurpose.com. Safe Harbor gets $65 for the honor, and I get a copy of the book A Dog's Purpose. That's a nice little birthday present. Thank you, my sweet boy.

And Sunny is a happy boy to be the cover puppy for the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment