Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Prelude to a Giggle

The title refers to the post below, from last night.

But first a word about this morning. In bed.

About an hour before I had to get up, Sunny climbed onto the bed, put his head on my pillow, the warm soft top of his head resting against my cheek.

Not to be outdone, Star rolled over and put her head on my stomach.

I reached my arms around, under and over until I could reach the head and soft ears of each dog with one hand, and we dozed this way until the alarm started going off 45 minutes later, and even then we didn't stop through 3 snooze buttons.

What a great way to start the morning!

And how did we end the night before - almost as well, as posted to FB.

When I want a quick giggle, I just lay down on the carpet and soon my face is being washed and my neck is being tickled by soft pink tongues and wet noses. And the next thing I know, there's a tennis ball dropping on me somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment