Saturday, October 31, 2009

Snow Ball Tournament

As previously noted, we are now on Day 3. Two days of nonstop snow have left us with a winter wonderland on All Hallow's Eve Eve. And Sunny has discovered, well, we both have discovered, that Snow Ball beats Apartment Ball hands and paws down.

This episode will be more visual and less verbal as Sunny tells the story in his own words and pictures.

"Woof woof. Woof woof."
Translation: First Mom tosses the tennis ball into the snow.
Then I stare at it intently to intimidate it.


"Woof!"
Translation: "Attack!"



"Woof woof woof."
Translation: Repeat the sequence as long as Mom will allow.





"Wooooof, woof, woof, woof, woof. Woof woof woof woof woof."
Translation: I'm afraid that if I give the ball back to Mom,
she'll declare Game Over and drag me back inside.
So I devised a new strategy.
After I dig the ball out, I place it back on top of the snow,
then pounce on it and bury it again.
Then I get to play all by myself.
Mom can just go inside and leave me out here all alone.
Mom: "Nice try Mister. Not on your life."





"Woofity woof woof woof!"
Translation: This is so much fun!




"Woof?"
Translation: Huh? Aw, Mom, please don't make me come inside.



"WOOF WOOF!"
Translation: The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment